Services I Offer
Psychotherapy is for everyone. You do not need to be clinically diagnosed to seek help with a mental health expert. Sometimes I help people explore difficult decisions or just a particularly difficult relationship, or perhaps you support someone with a diagnosis and would like to understand more. I help you with exactly what you want help with – whatever you bring to therapy is significant.
Booking & Prices
Since each treatment plan depends on the specific challenges in each individual case, these prices are only a guideline.
Introductory Session (50-90 minutes):
DKK 500 incl. tax*
Treatment sessions for Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Stress, Social Phobia & OCD:
DKK 850 per session
For Coaching and Advisory:
DKK 850 + tax*
A session is 60 minutes long, except the first introductory session, which typically takes between 60 and 75 minutes.
*tax here is ‘meromsætningsafgift’ (moms), currently at 25%. Skat, the danish tax authority, has different tax requirements for different diagnoses. Therapy for some of the diagnoses is exempt from moms, so check-in with me if in doubt :).
The Where and How
Sessions take place during weekdays, between 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
There are limited slots available outside of these hours for regular clients only.
Sessions take place in either of the following ways, usually a combination, and by appointment only.
- In-Clinic: Lyngby Hovedgade 39, 3. Sal, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
- Online via Secure Telemedicine platform: Enter Online Waiting Room
- Walk n' Talk at a place convenient for you and me.
- At the workplace or public space by agreement.
Note that the prices may vary depending on the location, for the last two options.
- Clinical Treatment for anxiety disorders (Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Health Anxiety), Depression, OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and Social Phobia (Also called Social Anxiety Disorder).
- Mental Health Coaching for personal growth and healthy coping.
- Advice and information for the next of kin, support networks and organisations who are interested in supporting a person(s) with mental health issues.
I primarily use CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and MCT (Metacognitive Therapy) for treatment work and constantly draw on evidence based methods for a client focussed customised program.
Benefit from my professional experience and wide range of psychological services.